Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday # 17

Waiting on Wednesday:
Lola and the Boy Next Door


WOW is hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine.
From Goodreads:

In this companion novel to Anna and the French Kiss, two teens discover that true love may be closer than they think
For budding costume designer Lola Nolan, the more outrageous, the outfit - more sparkly, more fun, more wild - the better. But even though Lola's style is outrageous, she's a devoted daughter and friend with some big plans for the future. And everything is pretty perfect (right down to her hot rocker boyfriend) until the dreaded Bell twins move back into the house next door.
When the family returns and Cricket - a gifted inventor and engineer - steps out from his twin sister's shadow and back into Lola's life, she must finally reconcile a lifetime of feelings for the boy next door.

Why Yani is Waiting on It:DUH because its LOLA!! I am sooo jealous of all the people that got this at BEA, but at the same time the anticipation is making me that much more excited to read it. And it comes at a perfect time where I will be on break because I will be done with school but not working full time yet.

Can't wait for this book coming out: September 29, 2011

9 comments:

missy u said...

Awesome pick! I am really jealous of all the people that already have it too! Hurry up September!

Anonymous said...

I still need to read Anna, but I love the cover of this one!

Truly Bookish said...

I love how Stephanie Perkins writes and I am looking forward to reading this one as well!
NC
Truly Bookish

Raindrop Reflections said...

I'm looking forward to Lola and the Boy Next Door, too! It seems pretty awesome :)

You can find my WoW here.

Bookish Brunette said...

This DOES look SO cute! Great choice chick!

My Wow Post!

We Heart YA said...

We're dying for this one too! ANNA was the bomb dot com.

Emily Seelye said...

I loved Anna and was so disappointed that Ms. Perkins has no other books available at this time.  Can not wait until September, this will make a great birthday present to myself!

Elifylop said...

I'm waiting on this one too. So excited!
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-21.html

Jacinda @ Reading Housewives said...

Lola is popular today!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on this!!! I know it will be great!

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...