Monday, June 6, 2011

Blogger LOVE

So HAPPY because today I was given the ...
Now you're probably asking why does this make me so happy?? If you know this blog then you know why...

These girls are awesome. Their blog is adorable, fun, and I ADORE their reviews. They are the girls who put together RAK (Random Acts of Kindness), the best blogger feature ever, where bloggers can share their book love with others. The fact that they appreciate my work in this blog just brings a big smile to my face =D

I have had the awesome pleasure of meeting Isa in real life and hopefully will meet Vanessa soon (they are local bloggers), but if you haven't checked out their blog GO RIGHT NOW! And while you are there be sure to sign up for RAK =P

10 comments:

Cathy B said...

Congrats! You totally deserve it. I LOVEZ this blog. :D

Book Soulmates said...

Aww thanks for the sweet words, chicadee!! I ♥ our little S. FL  book crew :D
♥Isalys

Yani said...

Thanks Cathy! =D

Bookish Brunette said...

Congrats chick!!! <3 You!

Two Readers Reviews said...

Congrats! I am so glad I found your blog and stalked you on Twitter! :) You are full of awesomeness as is your blog!

Yani said...

I am glad you found me too =) I love chatting it up with you on twitter and reading your reviews on your blog.

Cynthia Aguirre said...

Congrats on your award, you totally deserve it! =)

Smash Attack said...

You totally deserve it, chicadee! ♥

Jacinda @ Reading Housewives said...

I just saw this on their blog as well! So cool! Link me to your RAK, I might send something :)

Yani said...

so I totally just realized I hadn't put my June stuff up! You can find me on the document now =D

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...