Monday, June 13, 2011

Live Blogging This Week From Lauren Kate's Passion Event in Miami!


Lauren Kate's third book in the Fallen series, Passion, comes out tommorrow and as part of her promotional tour she will be stopping by Miami! Books and Books in Coral Gables will be hosting the All For Love Party with Lauren Kate on Thursday June 16, 8pm. If you live in the area, you should definitely pass by, but for those of you that don't, I have been selected as the live blogger for the event.

So send me any questions and comments you would like to ask Lauren, either by commenting below or tweeting me with the hashtag #All4Love. I will be live tweeting and posting on the blog, so make sure you have those questions in by June 16!

SPREAD the word please!

Also, if you check out the Books and Books website listed above, you can find exclusive Passion content, to get you excited about the release tomorrow!

9 comments:

Jen D. said...

Holy crap woman!  Sweet gig!

Smash Attack said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET! ♥

Smash Attack said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! ♥

Jacinda @ Reading Housewives said...

So cool! I still need to read Torment :) I think Jasmine's read both books so I'll send her here to see if she has any questions :)

Jasmine Cervik said...

I will have to ponder this! :)

Truly Bookish said...

Very nice Yani! I will see if I can get away to make it but Coral Gables at 8pm is a bit far for me. I know I sound like I am 80 but it's either I drag the kids down there or leave them with the hubs, we will see...
NC
Truly Bookish

Bookish Brunette said...

Tweeted it for you chick!!!

Yani said...

Thanks!!

silentalibis said...

I'm driving down from the Orlando area for the event. I'm really excited. We don't have nearly enough author events up here. I'm planning on arriving a bit early (probably too early, but I want extra time in case I get lost).

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...