Monday, January 3, 2011

Wish I'd Read that Challenge

Another Challenge! Though I can count the books for both, since my goal is to read 100 books this year I am going to try to pick 20 out of my TBR pile from the public library. I don't utilize their generosity enough. Here is the Link for the challenge.

Join me and get those books off you to be read pile and into your shelf.

My List:
  1. Anna and the French Kiss Review Here
  2. Shiver    Review Here
  3. Linger    Review Here
  4. Fallen
  5. Hush, Hush Review Here
  6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson
  7. Perfect Fifths
  8. The Adoration of Jenna Fox
  9. Hate List
  10. Hex Hall Review Here
  11. I am number 4 Gave up- Maybe will try again later
  12. The Summer I Turned Pretty  Review Here
  13. Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood Review Here
  14. The Sky is everywhere Review Here
  15. Nailed Review Here
  16. Magic Hands
  17. Sea
  18. Losing Faith
  19. Dirty Little Secrets
  20. Clockwork Angel
  21. Where the Truth Lies (jessica warman)
  22. A match made in high school
  23. Grace Review Here
  24. Not that Kind of Girl
I know, I know, thats more than 20 but I couldn't stop myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...