Friday, January 21, 2011

Follow Friday #2

Apparently, I have been doing this blog hop/ follow Friday thing all wrong. Yikes, thank god its only the second week so I can correct my mistakes. Along with a featured blog to follow, I will now be posting answer to the blog hop/follow Friday questions AND a 'week in review' type section of my posts for the week.

So let's start this off by meeting our hosts : Parajunkee's and Crazy for Books Blog

This week my featured blog to follow is one I have been following for a while, G-Reads. I love her writing style and the topics of her posts. She will be busy with school for the next couple of months, like me, but she will still be posting and responding to emails =)

So check out her blog and let me know what you think.

Blog Hop: No Blog Hop this week

Follow Friday: Who Do You Root For? 
I love football. LOVE. I started off with college football, representing my team and I just couldn't get enough. Now I am starting to get into the NFL. I don't really have a favorite team just yet, but I like to watch the games and go for the underdog.

10 comments:

Elisabeth Marie said...

Following you now through Parajunkee's FF. :)

brandileigh2003 said...

I am hopping by from Follow Friday. In terms of sports, I like the Carolina Hurricanes (hockey). My faves are Ward, Staal, Rutuu, Skinner and Sutter. In terms of book boys: Edward, Stefan, Peeta, Ash and Luc. I’m following you and would love it if you follow me back! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Tara said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower and am excited to read your future posts :) And I agree - G-Reads is fabuloso!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout out :-) your blog is so cute, love it!! Happy Friday to you my dear!

Unknown said...

Hopping by to visit and follow! I'm going to have a look around and explore your lovely YA site. :-)

A Journey in Reading said...

Stopping by from the FF... Super cute blog and new follower!

Kat

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

New follower. I look forward to reading your book reviews.

-Anne
My Head is Full of Books

Anne Bennett said...

New follower. I look forward to reading your book reviews.

-Anne
My Head is Full of Books

A Journey in Reading said...

Stopping by from the FF... Super cute blog and new follower!

Kat

Ginger @ GReads! said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout out :-) your blog is so cute, love it!! Happy Friday to you my dear!

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...