Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time Troubles

Unfortunately, as you grow up, you have less and less time to spend on the things you love. That is the case for my very close friend Jordyn. She has decided she has to focus on school and although she will try to help me out every once in a while, I am now on my own. Thanlfully, she has left me the email and blog address, so for you followers nothing has changed. But from now on its me, just me, working on this blog. So if ANYONE is interested in guest reviews or even becoming a full time partner, please email me. I really would like to continue posting as much as I have been able to in the past. =)
P.S. for those of you who don't know (which is probably everyone) JisforJinx comes from the Meg Cabot book Jinx, as we are both obssessed with Meg Cabot books when we where younger. So we created this blog at first as a tribute to her writing, but then changed it to our love for all YA books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...