Monday, January 3, 2011

Top 10 of Twenty Ten

So as mentioned before, I was inspired to do a top ten books of 2010. Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to read every book that has come out in 2010, but I have read all that have gotten media attention and all the ones published by my favorite authors... see favorite authors tab.After I have posted this list, I will reread them all within the first month of 2011 and post detailed reviews by the beginning of February. Also, by the end of January I hope to have my upcoming YA books all filled out. And now drum roll please the top ten of twenty ten are:


  1. Mockingjay
  2. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
  3. The D.u.f.f.
  4. Fall for Anything
  5. Some Girls Are
  6. Before I Fall
  7. Paranormalcy
  8. Return to Paradise
  9. Matched
  10. ....
I am actually surprised I was not able to reach ten. Maybe it's because I find that young adult books have been lacking lately, or I really didn't read enough books published in 2010. So for your viewing pleasure, here are two links to some great bloggers and their top 2010 choices.

The Hiding Spot and Persnickety Snark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...