Friday, January 28, 2011

Follow Friday #3





Our hosts : Parajunkee's and Crazy for Books Blog

This week my featured blog to follow is The Book Couture. I really enjoy the ambiance of the site. Very cute, neat layout. Love it.

So check it out and let me know what you think.

This week’s Hop question is: What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why are you anticipating that book?
I was really anticipating Delirium, because I am hooked on dystopian novels that are about love and i loved Lauren Oliver's last book. I got Delirium last week and it definitely lived up to my hype. Now, I guess I am looking forward to the last book of the Mercy Falls series. I really enjoyed the first two, hopefully the last one goes above and beyond.

And, Follow Friday is asking: What is/was your favorite subject in school?
Oviously, I enjoyed literature because of my love to read, but my favorite subject was algebra. I loved getting equations and solving them. I love logical thinking. I tend to hypothesize and put everything into neat little equations.

 
This week there are so many new posts, thanks to our new reviewer Jude! Jude is trying to start her own blog, but in the meantime she will be posting here. She is from Mexico and learned to read English just to be able to get her hand on her favorite books, talk about dedication!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...