Last Discussion Questions (Link up at Greads!)
- In chapter 21 James calls Bella telling her he has her mother and the only way he won't kill her is if Bella comes alone. What would you do in that situation? Come alone or tell Alice and Jasper?
This is one of the only things I find ridiculous about the book. Why does Bella think that Alice/Jasper or Edward can't help her. The story wouldn't be the same obviously, but I just want to shake her at this point.
- Was everyone else as shocked as I was when I first found out about the Alice/James situation? Do you think this adds to the story line or was it not needed? Why do you think they choose not to include these details in the movie?
I was, and I am so glad you brought this up. I am not sure if its because I forgot, or what but I feel like this storyline never really goes anywhere in the other books. I was expecting some more revelations and I feel like I never got them.
- Edward had to do something extremely difficult in order to save Bella from becoming a vampire. Have you ever had a similar situation in your life where you had to push your will power to its limits?
Not really, I guess other than when I diet, I have never been forced to fight for something too much.
- Bella and Edward get into the "to change Bella or not to change Bella" argument in the hospital. If you were Bella, would you want to become a vampire? Why or why not?
If I had an Edward, hell YEAH! LOL But like I have said before, unlike other people the idea of being a vampire doesn't intrigue me that much. Yes there are times that I would appreciate not having to sleep and all the free time (to read of course), but I would be bored after a couple hundred of years.
- Twilight ends with everyone going to the prom. Did you go to your prom? Was your experience similar to Bella's? Feel free to include pictures!!
I did, and I had a blast!! In Miami (most schools), your prom is in a hotel and seniors only. So my friends and I rented hotel rooms after and stayed the whole weekend. It was like a giant party and a weekend I will never forget!
This was taken the last day, you can see how tired we all are.
And yes we are still all best friends :)
EXTRA: So, it's over...Final thoughts?