Saturday, August 20, 2011

In My Mailbox 8/21/11

In My Mailbox {aka IMMB} is hosted by The Story Siren.

Wasn't planning on doing an IMM this week, but with the Border's closing, I brought home sooo many books this week. So below are pictures taken with my iPhone :)

First off are the items I bought, YAY for Vera Bradley on sale!
I have an obsession with flamingos

Then here are the books:



Then I also got some books in the mail. I got back a book I lent (Glow) and was lent a book by Jacinda (Thanks!!)


Thanks to Scholastic for Underdogs, I should probably read the Book Thief as well, heard many great things.

So that is it! More books to add to my HUGE TBR PILE... oh and did you notice the super cool edition I got myself of Perks?? I'll leave you with a closer look




10 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like you scored pretty well at Border's. I wish I had one close I could take advantage of. Oh well.  Like I need anymore books.  :-P  I am curious to read Glow now after talking to you about it. I will have to add it to my list.

Happy reading!
Carrie

Miss Lauren said...

OMG! I ♥ Vera Bradley!! Cute stationary = LOVE! :) 

Asheley said...

Wow! Yay for The Giver!!! And yes, get on The Book Thief! Very soon.  :)  Great stuff. You're kinda lucky to have a Borders closeby.   :)

Joli Huynh said...

Underdogs is a great story of the Wolfe brothers. It is the book by Zusak that I've read so far (actually I read the collected novels individually), but I definitely will be reading his others too.

I love the new cover of Perks, in fact I like it so much, I'm tempted to get just for the new cover. Since I can't find my original copy, I may just have to do that.

Enjoy your books and all of you VB treats!

mrs_laura_koehler said...

Wow epic buys. I love Vera Bradley too great Vera grabs. Have fun reading all your amazing books. When does Glow come out again? Super excited about that book.

Checkout my IMM it will be up sunday afternoon.

lisa said...

dying of Vera jealousy. and also for that amazing alternate cover of Perks. good week for you! :)

Ginger @ GReads! said...

First of all, SO jealous of your Vera finds!! So cute.  Also - have you not read One Night by Barnholdt? I really enjoyed that book. Much cuteness.  And yay for Perks!! I just bought this book for my sister for her birthday :-)

Smash Attack said...

Ridiculously excited for you to read The Hollows. The first book isn't the best, so if you don't like it, give book 2 a shot. UF might not be your thing though. Not a lot of romance, but when there is. it's fierce!

Jenny said...

I have One Night That Changes Everything but haven't read it yet so I'm curious to see what you think of it. I'm very jealous of all of the people who are getting Underdogs! And I love that edition of Perks! So cute.

Emily Seelye said...

Lots of romance novels :)  Only one I've read is Quinn's Just Like Heaven.  I really liked it and look forward to a possible review. 

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...