Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday #7



WOW is hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine.


From Goodreads: 

Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it.

The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.

Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest.

But there is a cost.

The Keeper likes to keep things.

Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late

I really Can't Wait for this one!! It sounds so exiting and it reminds me of Beauty and The Beats - which happens to be on of my favorite movies - and besides, The cover is PURE LOVE!!! The beautiful garden, the beautiful castle, the beautiful dress.... I even featured it for the April Booklist in my club, simply can't wait. Wow, seriously :DDD!!!

This Book Comes Out: March 29th 2011

1 comment:

Elodie said...

I can't wait to read this one either !! The cover is GORGEOUS .. I look forward to have it between my hands =)

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...