Friday, March 11, 2011

Follow Friday #7







Our hosts : Parajunkee's and Crazy for Books Blog
  
This week’s Hop question is: "If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?" Believe it or not, this is the usual amount of money I spend in the bookstore... Once a month though, that's why I always come with to many stuff. And it is only for Four books - 'Cause I'm a hardcover lover so, they cost 20 dollars approximate. So my decision is simple: Going To Far, All You Get Is Me, The Dragon Saga: Legend Of The Oceina Dragon, Caleb+Kate, and because Going Too Far and Caleb+Kate are paperback, and I always have 40% Coupons, I get an extra one, which would be Beastly - nop, I haven't reads it. and I leave with a total amount of £0 (or $0) It is just about the same x)
And, Follow Friday is asking: "Q. Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?" This should be done by Yani's... 'Cause is her blog and she's the real deal, so I'm leaving a blank space for her when she comes back, though I'll still tell a little bit 'bout myself.
Yani: (waiting for her to return)
Jude: I'm the youngest of 3 brothers, they already abandoned the nest, have beautiful children, except for the "young one" whom lives a SUPER independent life a block away from my house and still comes for dinner (Sucker! xD) I'm a senior and am on my way to College to be a Digital Graphic Designer, and then I'll take Camera courses and become a Director... I hope, at least. You may wonder why don't I study film instead, it is because I live in Mexico and in BC that does not exist. It sucks. Major. and Period. I love writing and hope to one day publish my work - though more as a hobby, not so much as a job - I LOVE to blog and review, and.... my favorite quote of ALL time, I basically live my life upon it is: "Be Yourself. Let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish."— John Jakes :D!

And this weeks featured blog...                 

Mine :D!
 and I mean mine mine of me from me :) Yes, I work in this one, but I still manage one of my own which just started to Please go on and check it out! It has - or will have - all pf my reviews plus my features. It is still a work in progress but, It is there and will grow, of that I am sure :D!! I'm pouring heart and soul into it

 

So If you could take some time and visit, that'd be great :D! 
Its been a Great Week and I really enjoyed taking care of the Features and Blog, Loved being with you guys, but It is time that I step aside and allow dear Yani's to come back and take her place, we really Miss You Yani!! Singing of, Jude Henderson...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...