Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hey Jude....

Hello Guys! Jude Henderson Here.

As you know, our dear Yani's is gone on Vacation to someplace - I don't know or, worst case, don't remember where - and she has NO INTERNET..... don't know how she's gonna survive, well, considering I'm a slave to technology, I know I wouldn't.

But this is totally irrelevant. Point is: I'm gonna be taking care of her baby - baby being this blog - and make sure to keep you guys updated with everything and stuff. Also we'll have a giveaway of Hex, A Witch And Angel Tale soon so, Stay Tuned!!!

Questoins, Comments, Hate Mail, Anything! I'll be here.

Thank you guys for being a part of The Secret Life Of An Avid Reader, see you soon :D!!!

JudeHnd@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...