Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cover Love #2


Scrolling to upcoming reads - yes, this is what I do in my free time. I have no social life xD - well, I came across this cover, and I just fell in LOVE with it. It is unexpected and original. two bothies underwater, the guy gripping at her like she's his only hope or chance, lost in the middle of nowhere... The story also seems just as intriguing and interesting. so I also can't wait... pure and utter Cover Love...


Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a
hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember
that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been
through, she can fall in love. She’s wrong.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Comes out: September 27th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...