Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #9



WOW is hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine.

From Goodreads:
It's been two years since Conrad told Belly to go with Jeremiah. She and Jeremiah have been inseparable ever since, even attending the same college-- only, their relationship hasn't exactly been the happily ever after Belly had hoped it would be. And when Jeremiah makes the worst mistake a boy can make, Belly is forced to question what she thought was true love. Does she really have a future with Jeremiah? Has she ever gotten over Conrad? It's time for Belly to decide, once and for all, who has her heart forever.
So I tried reading the first book, The Summer I Turned Pretty in 2009 when it first came out and never really got into it. But Ginger over at GReads keeps raving about this book and we have similar tastes, so I picked it up again. I read the first and second book from 10:00pm last night till 1:00pm today with a little break in between for some sleep. Now I can't wait to read the last in the series. This is the one love triangle that I actually really love both boys!!

Luckily I got an early copy of this book so look for the review by the end of this week!

Can't wait for this book coming out: April 26, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...