Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF # 3


TGIF is a feature over GReads to re-cap the week's posts  & to propose a question for all the followers.
 

This Friday's Question:
Fictional Places: if you could visit a fictional setting in any book, where would you go?

Oh this is such a good question because every time I read a book I imagine myself there. I think though the place I would love to see most would be Cassie Clare's NY. Even though NY is not a fictional place, the world Cassie has built inside this real city with the glamour and the portal doors, it just sounds so amazing! Also, Hectate Hall, a boarding school for witches, shape shifters, and fae people. I think that would be an interesting experience but I would imagine as the only human I wouldn't survive a day.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.

Do you have anyone that you can discuss books with IRL? Tell us about him/her.

Its funny how this came up, but I guess because of all the talks of BEA and meeting up with other bloggers it has been circulating on twitter alot. I used to have a good friend in high school I could talk to about books. Then for a while there was no one. I would try to talk to my best friends about it and I could just see there faces getting bored or thinking oh isn't she cute. But then I started blogging and I definitely think I am on the road to becoming good friends with some of my fellow bloggers (including my co-blogger Jude) and hopefully through BEA/ BBC and other Miami book events I can meet them IRL as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.
Coming Soon...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Leave a message at the beep.
    BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...