TGIF is a feature over GReads to re-cap the week's posts & to propose a question for all the followers.
I really tried to pick my favorite book couples of all time, but I am not going to lie, the books I am currently reading or have read recently have definitely affected my choices. They are fresh in my mind after all. I also noticed, a lot of them come from series because the relationship builds so much, but I tried to include some non-series. FYI: there is a difference between favorite book couples and literary crushes in which I wish I was the girl in the couple.
As in my first choice couple, Edward and Bella from Twilight. While Edward is definitely one of my bookish crushes, I really love Bella and Edward as a couple. Even if I wasn't re-reading Twilight, they would be my number one choice. There is something about their old souls and their passionate "I can't live without you" type of love.
Coming in at a close second, would be the couples of Shiver, Sam and Grace & Isabel and Cole, especially after reading Forever. Sam and Grace have that same type of all consuming love, and are so comfortable with each other, while Isabel and Cole fight being close to another person, but are so right for each other and they can't even see it.
Other couples I LOVE together:
- Adam and Mia... If I Stay
- Charlotte and Harlin... A Need So Beautiful
- Katniss and Peeta... The Hunger Games
- Tris and Four... Divergent
- Lena and Alex... Delirium
- Jess and Rob... (1-800-Where-R-You Series) &
- Suze and Jesse... (The Mediator Series) (Meg Cabot <3)
(Stand-Alone) Favorite Book Couples
Compared to above, these couples don't start off all lovey-dovey, actually most of these have those love/hate relationships, but when together you can't help but LOVE them.
- Bianca and Wesley... The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)
- Meg and John... Going Too Far
- Will and Kate... Perfect You
- Samantha and Logan... All's Fair in Love, War, and High School
- Jake and Cordelia... Getting Lost with Boys