Friday, May 6, 2011

TGIF # 6


TGIF is a feature over GReads to re-cap the week's posts  & to propose a question for all the followers.
 
This Friday's Question:
Book Blogger Identity: What occupies your time when you are not reading and/or blogging?


Lately, all I feel I do is read and blog. With bits of watching the TV in between. Usually though, I spend a lot of time in school studying for my CPA exam and finishing my Masters. I have a part-time job as a teaching assistant at my university and that takes up some of my time too. But mostly I have my schedule down to school/work, read, blog, tv, sleep =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.

What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

I think I would love to be Tris, from Divergent. It may sound weird to some people because who would want to live in that type of society, but I don't necessarily want her circumstances. I just wish I was as brave as she is. I feel like a lot of times I pick the easy road as to not take myself out of my comfort zone. I need to live it up a little and go after the things I want even if I am scared. (That is probably the reason why after five years of wanting a tattoo I finally went and got it yesterday ....
And the date question is so hard because I think there are so many awesome book boys. I am between Marcus Flutie, Adam from Where She Went, or Peeta from Hunger Games.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books.
Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?

Oh my gosh I would love to meet everyone. It hard to find people that understand me the way other bloggers do, but if I had to get specific I would love to meet: Farrah and Brit from I Eat Words and Ginger from GReads I have gotten to know these girls really well and I can't wait to meet them! Also, my twitter buddies Mary, Flo, Teri from Books Nerds. I actually get to meet Flo tonight YAY!!

And I have also had some great twitter convos with Neri, Cynthia, and NC so I would love to actually chat with them in person. Lastly, my South FL girls which I hope to be seeing real soon Ash and Isa! There are so many more, and really I would just about love to meet any blogger =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...