Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Going to BEA!



I am so excited because I will be in New York this year for BBC (book blogging conference) and as a perk I will be attending BEA on Thursday as soon as my plane lands. I wish I had known more about BEA when I first got my ticket to the BBC, but since I didn't know much I only got Thursday and Friday off of work to spend my weekend in NYC.

Since I knew nothing of BEA I have been following a fellow book blogger's advice on what to wear and do while I am there. Reagan from Miss Remmer's Reviews has been posting awesome videos with answers to pretty much all the questions I could think of. Find her videos here. She also has this feed for bloggers attending BEA so you can add your blog to the feed and see others who will be at BEA!


I am really really excited to meet everyone and, on the awesome advice Reagan gave, I am posting some pictures of myself so if any of you spot me be sure to say hi!

Also, if you want to get together I'll have my twitter on my phone and  you can always email me at jisforjinx13(at)gmail(dot)com.

Will you be at the BEA or BBC? If so leave a comment below =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...