Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DNF: I am Number Four

I started reading this book a while back, and I got to the first 80 pages, then I started getting bored. So I started doing some research. I had heard there was some controversy with this book and the co-author, but I still started reading it as I like to read books before I see the movie. After reading an article in NYmag, I decided I didn't even want to finish the book. You can read more about the controversy in the Book Vixen's Review page. It pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter. Maybe if I end up seeing the movie, I will try to read it again, but as for now...so not worth it!

One owl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't even watch the movie. I'm not giving Frey a dime of my money.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's reading IANF was affected by Frey's actions. I only wish I found out about it sooner (before I started reading the book).

The Book Vixen said...

I won't even watch the movie. I'm not giving Frey a dime of my money.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's reading IANF was affected by Frey's actions. I only wish I found out about it sooner (before I started reading the book).

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...