Sunday, October 23, 2011

Help Wanted!!

I really need help on the blog. This past week has shown me that even though deadlines are over I have nowhere near enough time to do everything I need to do with the blog. So I am looking for a partner.

Responsibilities:
Reviews
Memes
Answer request emails (if interested in any of the books)
Pretty much be an equal partner in the blog.

The Perks:
Books (From either requests by authors or I will send you ones I can’t get to/done with)
Being a reviewer on a {semi}developed blog (Doesn’t mean there isn’t room for growth!)
Equal Partner =Equal Perks

Please email me if you are interested and if you have any writing samples include them! jisforjinx13(at)gmail.com with subject: Help Wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message at the beep.
BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...